Followers

Friday 6 November 2020

Bless ya

 Bless you all, you are kind.  It was just a blip, feeling much better today.  Husband's crutches came yesterday, but he's struggling to use them, he can't seem to get the hang of keeping his bad foot off the ground, he's using them more like walking sticks.  Perhaps I need to demonstrate....! πŸ˜’

It's my birthday today, an odd one that's for sure.  We sometimes go out for a meal on my birthday, or else husband cooks something of my choice (something easy!), or we have a takeaway.  I'll be cooking today, obviously.  I've had some nice cards and flowers, and the sun's shining.  I might commandeer the tv later on (for a change) and watch one of my favourite musicals, Phantom of the Opera or My Fair Lady.

15 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Sooze. Happy birthday to you! Can you hear me singing? Enjoy your day, however you choose to do so. The sun's shining here, hope it is with you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY and have a nice day.
    Pleased you are feeling a lot brighter and your husband gets used to the crutches.

    Hazel c uk πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŒˆπŸŒˆ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday - hope the day goes well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, all the best people are born in November, it's my birthday tomorrow, enjoy your film, glad hubby can get about now, should save you being totally at his beck and call.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday. A demonstration might work but having tried them myself, they are hard work as we age.

    ReplyDelete
  6. May I wish you a very Happy Birthday and many happy returns.
    Good to read the crutches have arrived, fingers crossed for getting the hang of them.
    πŸŽ‚πŸ₯‚

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happiest of Birthdays. Enjoy everything today. Jean

    ReplyDelete
  8. three cheers for the crutches, lets hope he gets the hang of them soon. I know my daughter who has a broken ankle had a job at first. Enjoy your Birthday. xxxxxxx
    Briony

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Sooze! Hope hubby gets the hang of his crutches soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday to you, lovely lady. I think the TV should definitely be yours this evening.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday. Re husbands crutches- ensure they're at the right height for him and he should manage better.(I'm presuming they are adjustable). Take care of yourself and best wishes.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday Sooze Enjoy your day, love from Poppy and Val x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday πŸ˜€ glad the sun has been out for you today. Hope you have had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday Sooze. Hope you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Belatedly, Happy Birthday Sooze. The only way is up! Take care. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, however please note that rude ones won't be published. Nor will anonymous ones now.