Followers

Tuesday 13 April 2021

Pending

 Thank you for your enquiries and kind comments, they mean a lot, you're a great bunch.

I have been very low indeed, but things are picking up now and I'm feeling much more positive.  Not got a lot to write about yet, but will be back soon.

I'm glad lockdown is easing off.....not that we've rushed out to the pub or been on a giant shopping trip - we haven't.  I popped into a shoe shop yesterday and bought a much needed pair of shoes (went early and there were only 3 other people in the shop), then did our normal food shop, and that was it, enough excitement for one day.  Not been out anywhere today.

Tomorrow I have a hospital appointment, a follow up with the consultant who did my bladder exploratory op back in January.  I hope he'll have some good news, or some useful suggestions as to what happens next, as the problems are ongoing.  

10 comments:

  1. I understand there were queues everywhere. Not for me thankyou.
    Hope your appointment is good.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sooze. Glad you're feeling a little bit brighter. I read a blog post today on Country Ways and Cottage Days blog, which made me think of you. She has been struggling with grief for her Mum, ill health and depression, but is getting through it all, slowly but steadily. We visited a couple of our favourite charity shops yesterday, and had an outdoor coffee and teacake at a cafe today. Small things, but I was amazed at how great it felt. A tiny bit of normal. Hope the doctor's appointment goes well. Hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I've not rushed out either, but it was nice to see the High Street bustling with people again, mostly being very careful wearing masks out on the street.

    I hope you get some good news tomorrow or at the very least a good explanation of what will happen next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get some useful information tomorrow at your appointment. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice seeing post and that you have been out.
    Hope the hospital appointment goes well. My BIL has had lots of problems and exploratory with his bladder in fact he goes back to the hospital for another scan this week. Hazel c uk 🌈🌈

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad things feel better, Sooze. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow as you see your consultant. Hopefully, he can help.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the consultant, I hope you get the answers you need. I have rushed anywhere neither. I do need some seeds but I'll wait until late afternoon when the town tends to empty out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope all goes well for you today

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you are feeling a little brighter. Hopefully all went well with the consultant and that there is more treatment available. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope your results were Sue.
    Hazel c uk 🌈🌈

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, however please note that rude ones won't be published. Nor will anonymous ones now.