Followers

Friday 29 January 2021

A bit of hope

 I got nowhere yesterday either, more banging my head against brick walls.  I gave up in tears in the end.  However....I have now managed to book a 45 minute telephone consultation for next Thursday, with a qualified impartial adviser, so hopefully I might finally get the answers I need.  Or at least further information and some advice as to what to do next.  I just feel totally drained now, why does everything have to be so bleeding hard?

This morning I've made bread dough, so at least I got to thump something!  I've also made curry sauce for a king prawn curry I'll be doing for our dinner tonight.

And this afternoon I shall go upstairs with the dog, lie on the bed and read.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good plan to me. I do hope you get the help you are after. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do these companies make it so difficult? It's nothing to do with Covid either, they were making it difficult before. All you want is to be able to talk to a real human being, who understands what you want and can help you. Not a difficult concept really! Glad you were able to take out your frustration on some bread dough, at least something productive has come out of it! Enjoy your Betty cuddle this afternoon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your frustration Sooze. I'd be livid too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry things are just so difficult at the moment. I hope your afternoon was mush more pleasant after a good old thumpety-thump.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're still having trouble getting through to a human this might help -https://www.wikihow.com/Talk-to-a-Human-when-Calling-a-Business. Or there are sites which give you the email of the company CEO. That worked for me when I was getting nowhere with a complaint to John Lewis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a similar problem today - tried to phone Ebay for some help with an unwanted but persistent buyer - rang the helpline numbers - both of them - and the message was the same on both...you can guess the message - please refer to the website!! of course I had already exhausted their questions and answers and nothing fitted my problem. In the end I came across something to book a call with them and they responded in minutes and problem soon sorted. Lets hope your booked call goes well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, however please note that rude ones won't be published. Nor will anonymous ones now.