It's all too sad and stressful right now, so I'm signing off until the new year.
I hope you all have the kind of holiday season you'd like, be it with family & friends or by yourselves. Hold your loved ones close, they're precious.
I thank you for all the support you've given me this year, sending you all love and hugs, and wishing you all a happy new year.
Sooze π
Have a very happy Christmas, Sooze. Thank you for sharing your life with us. Here's hoping 2025 is a good one for all. xx
ReplyDeleteAnd sending very best wishes to you, Sooze. I really enjoy reading your blog, so refreshing to read about real life and honest things. Let's hope for some brighter times in 2025 π€π»
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas and New Year to you and OH. May 2025 be a better one for all of us. By the way your husband is not the only one to use the dishcloth to wipe up spills on the floor, mine does too and I've had him for 50 years! Hugs Xx
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas and hoping for a better New Year.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a peaceful Christmas and New Year. As Jane in London says I enjoy reading your blog because it is about real life.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes to you both. Hope you manage to enjoy Christmas and 2025 will be a good year for us all xx
ReplyDeleteChristmas can be very sad missing loved ones. Take care of yourself and wishing you a peaceful time. Regards Sue H
ReplyDeleteSending you both my best wishes for a peaceful and enjoyable Christmas.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a Happy and Peaceful Christmas time with your husband and Betty. I hope you can relax and take time for yourself. xx
ReplyDeleteThanks for entertaining us this year, a very merry Christmas to you both
ReplyDeleteBack and reading. I'll move up from here and please forgive me for what I have missed. Much love to you. xx
ReplyDelete