Still feeling yuck, so not much being done around here and not been anywhere, other than quick in and out top up shop. Husband is back to normal now, albeit coughing still, as am I, although our coughs do seem to be easing off a bit.
We have visitors today, husband's daughter, son in law and adult grandson, they're staying in the premier inn but spending daytime with us, leaving tomorrow afternoon. I'm just doing a picky bits help yourself buffet for lunch. Going out for dinner later, although I doubt I'll be joining them. They declined breakfast here tomorrow (I think they'd prefer a lie in), but we're all going out for lunch. It'll be nice to see them, I just wish I felt better.
Here's hoping their company peps you up, even if it wears you out! xx
ReplyDeleteSending hugs. I hope that you feel better soon and that you can enjoy the relatives visiting.
ReplyDeleteWe felt off for days, taste buds nil - now wondering if it was Covid?
ReplyDeleteI hope that the company is fun and gives you happiness.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.