Followers

Thursday 1 September 2022

Home again

 Thank you all so much for all the lovely supportive comments and emails.  I went home for a couple of days, basically holed up and put myself back together again....as far as I am able to right now.  Then went back to the van, had a nice peaceful time with our lovely friends there, and arrived back home this evening.  Husband has a hospital appointment tomorrow morning and another appointment on Monday, I have a diabetic eye screening appointment next week and Betty has her grooming appointment.  Speaking of which, I also need my hair cut, must remember to book up tomorrow.  We've arranged to go back to the van in a fortnight or so, our lovely van neighbours will also come back the same time.  It's quite scary to think that realistically we only have about another 6 or 7 weeks or so before the season finishes.....how much of that we can spend at the van remains to be seen, it's weather dependent mainly, but we found last year that several of the van owners don't bother coming in October, the days are short and the weather is much cooler - we did stay a few times last October and found it was quite chilly in the evenings, overnight and early mornings and there was hardly anybody else there - much to husband's disgust, he had nobody to talk to.

Things in my life aren't great at the moment, it's not something I'll be talking about on here though.  I have to work it out for myself.

I'm having gut trouble, it's a result of the stress, so now I'm back home I need to go right back to basics with a healthy simple diet.  Ironically, as soon as we got home we were given some homemade cake by a neighbour - which I shan't be eating!

7 comments:

  1. Good to see you back blogging, Sooze. I, like others, was concerned about you! I hope you can work out the problems quickly and without too much aggro. Let's hope the warm weather lasts long enough for you to enjoy many more weeks at your happy place. I think all your blog friends can see how good it is for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm putting myself together again all the time Sooze, at least you are able to do that. As for the cake, it sounds like when I say I'm not going to eat any more sweets and my son comes in with several packets as a treat for us, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to see a post from you, I was very worried. I do hope you can work out a solution to your problems and hope you have someone close to you that you can talk to.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank goodness…I was worried…prayers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home and back, Sooze. I've really missed you.
    I hope things gradually work out for you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your innards will settle soon and good luck with all the med appointments. Also hope you'll be able to take it easy too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to hear from you, Sooze, though I'm sorry that you are still having problems, both physically and mentally. What a shame you can't eat the cake, 'cos it's always a spirit-raiser! Though not good if you have gut problems - I'm sure your husband will make short work of it.
    I too, hope you are able to have many more days at your caravan; those extra blankets will sort out the colder temperatures and will be good practice for the coming winter. Wear a woolly hat and bedsocks at night - it keeps you really warm! I spent a winter in my tent and was fine though not a pretty sight!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, however please note that rude ones won't be published. Nor will anonymous ones now.