Followers

Monday 17 February 2020

I'm sorry my posts are so depressing at the moment.  I know tomorrow is another day....unfortunately, it'll be more of the same.  The current situation (which I can't and won't talk about on here) - oh and it's not just one thing, it's several things - will hopefully be resolved in due course....well, one part of it will, the others are more long term.  

Some of it is beyond my control.  I know some people say if you can't control something, well there's no point in worrying about it.  Easy to say - not easy to do!  Especially not if you're a born worrier.  And when the thing will affect you, directly or indirectly, it's still bloody worrying and stressful.  And telling me not to worry about stuff is something I don't find remotely helpful.

I just feel completely bogged down by worry and stress, have done for months.  And I wish some people would realise that just because they cope with things admirably, it doesn't mean we all can.  Don't people think that if I could stop worrying and smile and brush it off and just get on with things, I would?  I can't be all funny and smiley and laughing to order just because someone wants me to!

8 comments:

  1. Everyone copes differently and I wish people would realise that. Ditto with worry.
    I'm just sorry it is so hard for you at the moment.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. From one worrier to another - sending love and hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to be able to speak out, and if your blog is the place, then so be it. I read and don't always comment, but I do always check in to see how you are doing. My blog has helped me through low times in my life and like you I don't tell the details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some things are very private. You need that place to keep it private. Sorry though that you are the one who has to do all the worrying. Just know, we are out here thinking of you and wishing you only the best. Less worry.
    I am a worrier, too. Everything affects me and I go through all the scenarios in my mind to try to work it out. When the worry gets so much , I cry. I guess it helps release some of the tension. I have has bad backaches because of it. Also anytime I am feeling the stress my body cleans me out. TMI. I know. Stress and anxiety do wonderous things to our physical and mental health. I have laughed till I cried as well. Sometimes life just sucks. Then there are good days. Hope you have some of those as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sympathise, and I empathise too Sooze. Life has thrown more crap my way recently, and after coping with other stuff, this feels like one thing too many. I've tried not to worry, but this weekend it all came crashing down... 3 years of one nightmare event after another has finally taken its toll. Thinking of you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too am a worrier and at times it leaves me inactive.I can't just put it out of my mind with busyness.Having dogs that rely on me helps a great deal though x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone deals with pressure differently and anxiety manifests itself in different ways for different people. No one should be judged for how they deal with things. Sending a big hug, Sooze xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, however please note that rude ones won't be published. Nor will anonymous ones now.