I had a text earlier from our landlords to 'remind' me that operatives are coming this Friday a.m. to 'do our repairs'. Problem is, this is the first we've heard of it so I'm not sure what repairs, I'll have to ring them tomorrow to find out what it is. They can't come then anyway, that's the day we go off on holiday.
Husband is today wearing quite a nice outfit that he rarely wears at home and wants to take with him on holiday - which I expressly asked him not to do this week. I'm sure he thinks I'll be doing washing right up to the morning we go away. As it happens, I do have 2 more loads of washing to do, tomorrow and Tuesday, but that will be it for this week. He's got plenty of old clothes he could have worn.
I didn't sleep at all well last night so might have a nap this afternoon, I was going to pack toiletries and the dog's bag but that can wait till tomorrow. I've got physio tomorrow morning. I've done this week's menu plan and a small shopping list for holiday things, we'll do that on Thursday morning, we're just taking food for Friday and Saturday as I want to just relax for the first couple of days.
Thurs afternoon we've got the lady from the Alzheimer's Society coming, I don't know what they can do but no doubt we'll find out.
Blogger's still not showing updated blogs on the reading list, I wonder whether they're closing it down? I hope they tell us!
I hope all the gut problems have settled down before your holiday. I wonder what's causing it? I know how careful you are with your food.
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love it when the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing? I hope the repairs can be rescheduled, and they tell you what exactly they're going to do! If you've not noticed and reported any problems, they can't be anything major - can they?
I think you'd better hide your husband's "good" clothes, before he wears everything nice before your holiday! 🤣 xx
It might be worth asking your neighbour's if they are having the same tummy problems, in case it is the water. Lovely sunshine here today and I went and had a mooch round Dunelm on my own. I can take my time, feel material, look at different things without being chivvied along, someone saying you don't want that, I'm bored etc. Love him as I do, a shopper he ain't! Enjoy your holiday, you deserve it. Xx
ReplyDeleteI have just started looking at the blogs I follow on the Follow it app instead of Blogger and that seems to be working at the moment.
ReplyDeleteHope that you are feeling better for your holiday.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.