Day to day life in Somerset UK
Thanks for the update - I was getting worried! Everything still crossed for you both. xx
I'm glad you are still alive! Hope you find that lost mojo ASAP
And I for one will be here when you return. Hope everything goes ok. x
Look under the sofa! XOXO
Maybe Betty ate it? You know what that means...to find it !
Keep hanging in there. Sending a hug x
Hope the scans can throw some light on your problems. Take care x
Good luck and best wishes! Looking forward to seeing you back when they mojo has returned.
Blogging mojo will come back at some point, Sooze:)In the meantime, hope your scans go ok and your hubby's test too xx
I missed this, so sorry. Sending love and positive vibes. xxx
If yours is an Anonymous account, please give a name. Comments without a name will not be published. Thank you.
Thanks for the update - I was getting worried! Everything still crossed for you both. xx
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are still alive! Hope you find that lost mojo ASAP
ReplyDeleteAnd I for one will be here when you return. Hope everything goes ok. x
ReplyDeleteLook under the sofa!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Maybe Betty ate it? You know what that means...to find it !
DeleteKeep hanging in there. Sending a hug x
ReplyDeleteHope the scans can throw some light on your problems. Take care x
ReplyDeleteGood luck and best wishes! Looking forward to seeing you back when they mojo has returned.
ReplyDeleteBlogging mojo will come back at some point, Sooze:)
ReplyDeleteIn the meantime, hope your scans go ok and your hubby's test too xx
I missed this, so sorry. Sending love and positive vibes. xxx
ReplyDelete