Followers

Saturday, 20 June 2020

Hello and welcome

Thanks so much for all the replies, it's so nice to know where everyone lives - some from all corners of the globe, amazing...plenty from all over this country and some right here in Somerset.  And it's lovely to read a little bit about you all.

Sorry I'm not posting much lately, nothing much to say.  Found a couple of ticks on Betty this week, horrible things, several neighbours have mentioned finding them on their dogs too.  She's never had them before, we've temporarily doubled the dose of the flea and tick medication we give her.  It's a natural product, brewers yeast and garlic based, I buy it online from a reputable pet supplies company.

It's the early hours of the morning, I'm awake and downstairs more than I'm asleep lately, betty is beside me on the sofa snoring away, at least someone's getting some sleep.


7 comments:

  1. Good morning Sooze. I had an early night last night and have had six solid hours of sleep so am now fresh as a daisy. I wish I could have managed another hour but I am taking what I can lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Sooze. Yes, ticks are horrible. The flea stuff should get rid though. I envy animals' ability to sleep. They seem to just curl up and off they go! I guess they don't worry about things like us humans do. Hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Sooze! Must admit I would be still in bed if it wasn’t for our dear pusscat, Karma. By the time I’ve given her her food and insulin, I’ve totally woken up.
    I’ve heard it’s a bad year for ticks, hope the increased treatment keeps them away from Betty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strangely not as many ticks here this year but that is probably as we have been unable to walk far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think it's going to be a hot week next week so hope you get to the beach.Although heat is not much good for sleeping

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning, Sooze! Since I started taking the magnesium tablets, my sleep patterns have been much better but I've been there, so do understand.
    I'm sure ticks are nasty (don't really know much about them) and hope the meds work properly for Betty.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got a tick off my teddy last week.I don't sleep well at all and haven't for over 2 years since my top dog became ill.My nerves have got bad and I sleep downstairs now as I can't sleep at all in bed x

    ReplyDelete

If yours is an Anonymous account, please give a name. Comments without a name will not be published. Thank you.