Followers

Wednesday 15 June 2022

New (to us) car

 The car is a Kia Ceed, a lovely little estate car.  Comfortable and quite spacious, despite being fairly compact.  Husband said it drove like a dream on the test drive and, bonus, it's an automatic.  He's had manuals the last 2 or 3 cars we've had, after numerous years of autos, and I sometimes think he's forgotten how to operate a clutch ๐Ÿ™„.  So hopefully no more jerkiness and crunches!  The dealer is putting a new MOT on it and delivering it to us here at the caravan park next Tuesday.  He's taking ours in part exchange so that's that problem solved.  I'm so relieved.


12 comments:

  1. That's fantastic news. Two (linked) worries sorted out in one fell swoop! I'm so very glad. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! We had a Kia until someone smashed into the back of us when it was quite old and wrote it off - I was gutted as I LOVED that car!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news. We've always had manual cars (I don't drive so wouldn't know the difference ๐Ÿ˜‚) but our current car is automatic, as husband's legs aren't what they once were! Everything is slotting into place. I'm so pleased for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yessss! So glad you've bought the car and that the dealer is taking the troublesome one off your hands. (I wonder if he knows how to cure its problems - but that's HIS problem, no longer yours.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes!! Our youngest son Kris has a Kia and loves it.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The car sounds just perfect for your needs Sooze. Hope you are enjoying the lovely weather.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, good news! May your new Kia give you years of happy driving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds absolutely perfect. Kia Ceed's are nice looking cars aren't they and from what I've heard pretty reliable. I drive a manual car but Alan has gone over to an automatic now. I have never driven an automatic but I might be tempted to get a the hybrid, automatic version of my car next time I make a purchase.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, however please note that rude ones won't be published. Nor will anonymous ones now.