Followers

Thursday 7 July 2022

And more twits!!!

 We were originally told the new windows would be fitted in late August.  We have just had a phone call from the fitters saying they'd like to come....tomorrow at 8.00 am!  WHAT?!?!

I'm busy all day today, I haven't got time to go around clearing all the windowsills and taking down all the curtains.  So I've said NO!

They apparently have finished another job early so thought they could just pop round and do ours....just like that.  They clearly think we don't have a life and just sit around twiddling our thumbs waiting for something to happen.

I know we're off to the van tomorrow, but honestly, I have a list of things to do today and I need more notice than just a few hours!

3 comments:

  1. I'll just mention that the twits you've been talking about are all men. I rest my case! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief! I'd say no too, that's very short notice indeed. It's not really clearing the window sills, it's taking down all the curtains!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, however please note that rude ones won't be published. Nor will anonymous ones now.