Don't worry about it, just take care of yourself while you are away, and try and enjoy the lighter evenings after we put our clocks forward tonight. xx
You're not alone, Sooze; I have a big gap in my blog, because when you're stuck in home, there's not a lot worth writing about and even less to photograph. I managed to post a photo of my 'sunshine flowers' a couple of days ago but until things chan ge, I'm stuck for ideas. Take time off, Sooze, to recharge your batteries, it isn't long until we are allowed to get out and about and even socialise. Whoopee! Come back when you feel better able to cope with life, etc. Love - Rosemary xx
Lots of love and hugs, Sooze. xxx
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about it, just take care of yourself while you are away, and try and enjoy the lighter evenings after we put our clocks forward tonight. xx
ReplyDeleteTake all the time off that you need. Don't come back, if ever, until you are ready. I wish you well, look after yourself.
ReplyDeleteTake care, Sooze. Hugs. xx
ReplyDeleteFully understand, been there myself. All of a sudden you will find something to blog about, no worries.
ReplyDeleteBriony
x
Take care of your yourself. We will be here when you need us. Love and hugs xxx
ReplyDeleteTake tender care of yourself, find something peaceful or enjoyable to treat yourself to. Even quiet moments in the garden, or reading a book.
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteHope you can enjoy some time out the new car from Monday and lighter nights soon. Take care x
ReplyDeleteYou're not alone, Sooze; I have a big gap in my blog, because when you're stuck in home, there's not a lot worth writing about and even less to photograph. I managed to post a photo of my 'sunshine flowers' a couple of days ago but until things chan ge, I'm stuck for ideas. Take time off, Sooze, to recharge your batteries, it isn't long until we are allowed to get out and about and even socialise. Whoopee! Come back when you feel better able to cope with life, etc. Love - Rosemary xx
ReplyDeleteThat's ok Sooze, take care, relax and enjoy the next few warmer days.
ReplyDelete❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteMiss you
ReplyDeletePrayers
Hope nothing more has happened
sending hugs. look after yourself. x
ReplyDelete