Followers

Friday 4 February 2022

Shit (literally)

 This morning's post about the caravan was a pre-written one, scheduled to post automatically, which was just as well as I really didn't feel like typing one this morning.  Last night I didn't sleep much at all, it was one of the worst nights I'd had for a long time, tossing and turning all night, things on my mind, sore hip and couldn't get comfortable in any position.  And in the early hours I had gut trouble too, which lasted most of this morning.  So I did nothing today, just stayed upstairs (near the loo!), reading or crocheting.  It was all stress related, always affects my sleep and my guts.  I worry too much, I know that, but I can't just flick a switch and change the way I think, not after a lifetime of doing it.  We all live our own life, nobody else's, and shouldn't presume to tell others what to do - we don't walk in their shoes, nor do they walk in ours.  Nor should we give advice if it hasn't been asked for - unless we know it will be welcomed.

Sorry for sounding a bit deep and down, it's not aimed at any of you, it's just the way I'm feeling and things are going right now.

Everything will work out alright, tomorrow is another day, and there's only 24 days till we can go to the caravan.  And you all know how much I'm looking forward to that.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Sooze! I'm like you, worry and stress keeps me awake and upsets my guts. I can sympathise. I hope you get a better sleep tonight and when you wake, things will be more settled.🤞 Hugs. xx
    PS 24 days isn't very long at all. It'll whizz by. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep deprivation is awful. It makes everything so much worse. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sooze, I'm sorry to hear that you've not had a good day. Like you say, tomorrow is another day and I'm hoping you feel much better by then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a night thinker too, and when so much is on my brain, poor sleep. No advice, just moral support hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the purposes of a blog is to be able to unload, I think. You are absolutely right. We can only ever walk in our own shoes, take out own journey.
    Only twenty four days - goodness, where is the time going. Less than four weeks - fantastic.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, however please note that rude ones won't be published. Nor will anonymous ones now.