Followers

Sunday 16 April 2023

Quick post (if it works!)

 A quick post - having a really nice time.  The weather yesterday was pretty much perfect, warm and sunny enough to sit outside.  We talked and talked with our lovely van neighbours C & J, it's been nearly 6 months since we saw them last.  It's lovely and quiet here, only half a dozen or so other owners and no children.  Spent time today crocheting a pile of granny squares for the new Joy-inspired blanket, whilst husband went to bed for a doze. 


We'll be doing some gardening over the next couple of days, along with the neighbours.  A nice surprise - my brother and SiL will be popping in to see us on Saturday, on their way home from a visit up country, it'll be their first visit here to the park.


5 comments:

  1. So glad the caravan is working its magic! The granny blanket is coming on a treat. I ripped out the random stripe baby blanket I was working on and am now making a granny square blanket instead. Thanks for the inspiration, Joy.😘 I hope the sun shines for your brother and SIL's visit. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It worked.
    I dearly love a pile of granny squares. I need to learn how to do a half square now - I must look on YouTube.

    I'm so glad you are enjoying your holiday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy is spreading her inspiration far and wide, but her blanket was a true thing of beauty wasn't it. I can crochet, but I have never managed a granny square.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, so glad you're enjoying your time there!
    Love the squares!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you, relaxing and enjoying your time in your special place.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, however please note that rude ones won't be published. Nor will anonymous ones now.