Followers

Sunday 4 August 2024

Break

 To add to the general illness (as if that wasn't enough by itself), yesterday I had nosebleeds on and off most of the day.....hardly surprising with the industrial amounts of snot I've been blowing out.  As fast as the bleeding stopped, it started up again when I sneezed or coughed violently, which I've been doing a lot of.  And all the sneezing and coughing has been playing havoc with my bladder issues, to add to the heap of indignities.  And now I've got a cold sore, just to make me feel even better.

I'm really feeling down mentally, as well as all the physical stuff.  I'm no fun to be around right now so am taking a few days off blogging.

Incidentally, husband is fine, his sore throat didn't amount to anything.

10 comments:

  1. You sound worn out and run down and a few days rest sounds a Very Good Idea. I'm glad Husband's sore throat didn't develop into anything and I hope you are able to take the rest and relaxation in both mind and body that you so need. Sending love. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you're suffering Sooze, hope you can take it easy. Could you get a home visit from your GP practice? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have my sympathy - as a sufferer of frequent nose bleeds from time to time I know how much of a problem they create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a rotten time you're having. Take all the time you need. Hope you're feeling better very soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That all sounds pretty rough, and I'm not surprised you're feeling a bit overwhelmed by everything. Try to have a decent rest and I really hope you feel much better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, you have my commiserations, nothing worse than troubles both 'ends!' Been there, hope the rest will do you good, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I HATE cold-sores, they always turn up when you are at your lowest (obviously really), but it would be nice to be able to look in the mirror and think, 'well at least I look half decent even if I feel like crap', wouldn't it.

    Rest up, eat well and look after yourself. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being as unwell as you have I think you would give satan a good tongue lashing along with blows ( and not snot).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, however please note that rude ones won't be published. Nor will anonymous ones now.