Followers

Tuesday 27 August 2024

Quiet!

 Quiet as anything here, the site's only about 1/3 full, it's nice.  Caught up with a couple of friends.  Been nice warm weather, with a stiff breeze to stop it from being too hot.

The kitchen fitters arrived on time, seem a likeable and efficient pair.  They reckon they'll be done on Monday, Tuesday at the latest.

Food shopping tomorrow morning, gardening in the afternoon.  Thursday we'll be going to The Range and Dunelm, both big stores.  Husband will stay in the car with Betty (we don't leave her in the caravan, unless we're just popping to the local village shop for a carton of milk), leaving me free to browse in the stores - bliss.  I'm feeling quite relaxed already.

7 comments:

  1. It'll be good if they finish early next week. Glad you're relaxing - you'll need all your energy for sorting out your new kitchen! YAY!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that they will be finished so quickly. I am glad that the stay at the caravan is going so well.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good that you are feeling relaxed. Can't wait to see the new kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Relaxed is definitely good! 😁 I always think it's lovely to be able to browse alone in stores like The Range, you can take your time and don't have to feign interest in what your companion might want to look at (or is that just me?😉)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like alone shopping. I am thinking my thoughts about what I may be looking for and don't have to think about another persons thoughts on another item I don't care about . :) I am able to get done faster that way, as well.
    I love that you are having some enjoyable time in life. You should enjoy everything as much as possible. We only do this thing called life once...make it the best you can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the peace and quiet Sooze. We were supposed to be at the caravan for 10 days but my mum was admitted to hospital the day before we were due to go. We've tried to get a few jobs done at home inbetween visiting and running errands. Hope all goes well with the kitchen fitting xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds absolutely lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, however please note that rude ones won't be published. Nor will anonymous ones now.