Followers

Monday 26 August 2024

Done

 All jobs done, the kitchen is now empty except for the fridge and washing machine, some breakfast things for husband and Betty, kettle, mugs and tea & coffee.  Freezer empty and out in car port being defrosted.

Just got to have a few words with the fitters when they arrive in the morning, leave them a key and my mobile number, load the cool box and dog in the car, then we're off.  I'll only be doing short posts on my phone now and then in the van.

See you - with pics - when it's all done.  I feel curiously flat now, tired and tank on empty.

5 comments:

  1. I hope you have a good rest at the caravan, and enjoy daydreaming about your lovely new kitchen! Top tip - when I got my new kitchen, I was paranoid about someone marking the worktop and so I bought a big work top saver. They're made out of some sort of toughened glass-like material with little rubber feet underneath, and will take a hot pan or can even be used as a chopping board (though I don't do that). I got it in a shade that blends in pretty much with the worktop and it has been a God send. There are so many things where you think "if I put this down, will it scratch/burn/mark" and the saver stops you worrying! It lives out on the work top all the time and a friend even asked me if it had been fitted as part of the new kitchen 😆

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time away. Just think when you come back, it will be to a brand new kitchen outfit.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time to recharge those batteries, then you can get cracking sorting out your new kitchen. Don't worry about us, we'll still be here. Just relax! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. And breathe...! Well done, your organisational skills leave me awe struck!
    Hope you have a wonderful relaxing and refreshing time at the caravan. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now it's time to have a proper rest at the caravan, gosh you deserve it. I hope everything goes well both there and at home. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, however please note that rude ones won't be published. Nor will anonymous ones now.