Followers

Tuesday, 29 December 2020

On my own

 If there's one thing I've learnt over the past couple of weeks, it's that I'm on my own, I have to sort things out by myself, FOR myself.

Having said that, I want to thank you all for the lovely supportive comments, and messages offering me support - coming from people I've never even met.  They made me cry, you're so kind.

With the covid situation escalating, it's looking increasingly likely that my operation may be cancelled....well, postponed, whatever - I wouldn't be surprised if I'm not having it anytime soon.  Nothing I can do about that, I'll just have to carry on coping with the problems, unfortunately they've been getting worse lately.


7 comments:

  1. I really hope your op can go ahead, then that'll be one thing out of the way. Please don't feel you are alone, there are many blog friends out here who care about you. If you want to share, we're here to listen. Take care. Hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You aren't on your own Sooze. We are all here for you and with you. I know it's tough just now but please believe that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and with a bit of luck you will soon be feeling so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes though when you realise you are fully alone, you can get your back against the wall and come out fighting. Fight for what you want, list your plans for the coming year and become your own woman. I know pain is debilitating in so many ways, but taking back what YOU want bit by bit will give you the strength to get through this. Think positively that 2021 will be YOUR year and start taking baby steps to begin the journey.

    You know where I am if you need to vent. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what to say, other than how bloody awful that you live with such uncertainty. Have you tried writing to your MP? I would be tempted to take a folding chair and sit outside your doctors surgery until someone takes notice. A bit drastic, but can't think of anything else. I send you my love. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its awful that so many things are being postponed due to covid. I hope yours does go ahead so at least you can get rid of one of the things getting you down. As Sue (a smaller life) said sometimes when you are at your lowest you suddenly manage to muster strength from somewhere. Keep talking, keep blogging if you can.......we are here for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your operation goes ahead, but if it is postponed it's only for a short time. I hope everything comes together for you in the new year. Things have to get better after the crap year we've all had. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep telling everyone around me...the only person you can trust and count on is yourself. Getting older...getting bolder.

    ReplyDelete

If yours is an Anonymous account, please give a name. Comments without a name will not be published. Thank you.