Followers

Wednesday, 23 June 2021

Yes that's it

 Viv (Wherethejourneytakesme2), I think you've hit the nail on the head:  "It will all be worth it in the end - once the kitchen is in it will all start to feel much better".

Being totally without a kitchen at the moment in the caravan is hard for me, as I do love cooking - it's also a bit of a nuisance having to make and take a packed lunch and a flask of coffee every time we go.  Once I have a working kitchen - cooker and fridge in, sink installed (which means the worktop, and therefore the base units have to be fitted first), then I will indeed feel much better, and it will make things a lot easier.  I can then fill the base cupboards with all my pots, oven dishes and crockery and paint the wall units, which we're not changing, and fit new handles at my leisure.

2 comments:

  1. So pleased it's all coming together, and glad the natives seem friendly!😁 Maybe try the pub next door occasionally until your kitchen is up and running, it'll mean you don't have to make packed lunches every time. Just think, in a couple of weeks, you'll be able to sit back and relax! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have learnt over the years that some jobs take a long time and have little improvement, visual or otherwise and then some jobs may take more time but make a bigger difference and a big leap forward - it is those that make everything feel like you are getting closer to the goal.

    ReplyDelete

If yours is an Anonymous account, please give a name. Comments without a name will not be published. Thank you.