Followers

Wednesday 23 June 2021

Yes that's it

 Viv (Wherethejourneytakesme2), I think you've hit the nail on the head:  "It will all be worth it in the end - once the kitchen is in it will all start to feel much better".

Being totally without a kitchen at the moment in the caravan is hard for me, as I do love cooking - it's also a bit of a nuisance having to make and take a packed lunch and a flask of coffee every time we go.  Once I have a working kitchen - cooker and fridge in, sink installed (which means the worktop, and therefore the base units have to be fitted first), then I will indeed feel much better, and it will make things a lot easier.  I can then fill the base cupboards with all my pots, oven dishes and crockery and paint the wall units, which we're not changing, and fit new handles at my leisure.

2 comments:

  1. So pleased it's all coming together, and glad the natives seem friendly!😁 Maybe try the pub next door occasionally until your kitchen is up and running, it'll mean you don't have to make packed lunches every time. Just think, in a couple of weeks, you'll be able to sit back and relax! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have learnt over the years that some jobs take a long time and have little improvement, visual or otherwise and then some jobs may take more time but make a bigger difference and a big leap forward - it is those that make everything feel like you are getting closer to the goal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, however please note that rude ones won't be published. Nor will anonymous ones now.