Followers

Saturday 30 October 2021

Time off

 The tablets are helping me to sleep marginally better - they don't stop me waking up in pain every time I turn over, but I don't lie awake for hours now, I go back to sleep fairly quickly.  They're not doing anything for the pain during the day as yet, but it's early days, hopefully they will help with the pain in due course.

Thank you for all your supportive comments and kindness, it helps a lot.

I'm going to take a few days off blogging, I have nothing to write about right now (and nobody wants to hear about my backache all the time!) and blogging when I have nothing interesting to say is just a chore - and boring for you lot!

I'm just going to draw and make a few simple cards over the next few days, biding time until my osteo appointment a week on Monday, there's nothing much else I can do, I can't concentrate on anything right now.  Maybe a bit of crocheting too.

Take care of yourselves, I'll be back soon.

7 comments:

  1. Take care, Sooze. Hoping the pain gradually (or quickly) eases over the next few days. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take all the time you need, Sooze, enjoy your card making and I hope the pain eases off considerably soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a thought Sooze. I have changed my mattress to a very firm one and find it a lot better for my hip and back.I can turn over much more easily without the bounce from a soft mattress.
    Hugs
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your two hours soon stretches to four hours at a time! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You take care and get that back better.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your card making, I'm sending you hugs Val xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope the meds are kicking in properly soon and you will feel better, in the meantime take it easy and take some 'me' time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, however please note that rude ones won't be published. Nor will anonymous ones now.