Followers

Monday, 25 December 2023

False alarm

 Wishing all of you lovely readers a Christmas that suits you, I hope you have a happy day.

Husband has a tendency to lose his balance quite often, due to his heart failure and meds which keep his BP very low.  I frequently have to grab his arm when we're out, to prevent him falling over or knocking into people/things.  Yesterday he stumbled in the hallway and fell against the alarm call box, inadvertently alerting the emergency call centre ๐Ÿ˜’.  Within a couple of minutes, they responded asking what our emergency was.....well, at least we know it works!  I hope he doesn't do that on a regular basis, though, they might get a bit fed up with him ๐Ÿ˜‰

I'm glad I pre cooked most of the Christmas lunch so it just needs reheating today, meaning I can have an easy day.  I'm feeling very weary, think all the busyness of the past month has caught up with me.

Joy, I'm really enjoying your cruise journey, thanks for sharing it.  I hope you get to see the Northern Lights!

Merry Christmas all xx

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas. Thanks for posting your blog. I enjoy reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful, stress-free Christmas, Sooze. You've earned it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! We too are having everything warmed through apart from Brussels, like those fresh. So much less tiring isn’t it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mum and Dad did that more than a few times but the people controlling it all were very understanding and patient. They must be used to it all.

    I hope you and Him have had a wonderful and very restful day doing just exactly what works best for you both. Thank you for taking us with you through this year.

    And I'm glad you're enjoying my jolly! I'm so loving it.

    Happy Christmas. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. And a very merry, happy Christmas to both of you. It will be a New Year soon enough so take the time you need to replenish and relax after a very, taxing but successful year! Love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas ! Eating left overs here, just warmed up also. Spent day at beach with family and just chillaxing.

    ReplyDelete

If yours is an Anonymous account, please give a name. Comments without a name will not be published. Thank you.