The landlord arrived on time this morning for his inspection, he was actually surprisingly nice. Was very complimentary about how we'd kept the house in good condition and made some minor improvements (which we actually did for our own comfort - with his permission). And - best of all - I had an email from the Deposit Protection Service this afternoon, confirming the process for repayment of our security deposit in full is underway and we should receive the money back into our bank account very soon. So he came through for us in the end, good on him.
We're all set now for tomorrow morning. ๐
How much work you've done, he should make sure you get your money back.
ReplyDeleteThat is such good news. I am so happy for you x
ReplyDeleteBrilliant news. ๐
ReplyDeleteGreat news! He's not such a bad egg as I thought! Hope the weather is kind for the move tomorrow and you're quickly ensconced in your new nest. By this time tomorrow you'll be in and flaked out in the chair! xx
ReplyDeleteWonderful news!!!
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Good luck today with the move, brilliant news from the Landlord.
ReplyDeleteExcellent news - I'm so glad it all worked out. Yu have been excellent tenants and he will be lucky to get any others as good.
ReplyDeletexx